Daisy Chaining- Yamaha S-701 and Mitsubishi DA10dc Amp/Mitsubishi Da-P20 Preamp

Good Day! Long time lurker, first time poster here:

I'm curious if I can run both (aka daisy chain) my Yamaha S-701 and Mitsubishi DA10dc Amp/Mitsubishi Da-P20 Preamp to 2 floor speakers, 2 bookshelf and a sub in one room.

My TV and phone would connect to the Yamaha. The Yamaha would power the bookshelf speakers (Klipsch R-15M) and my subwoofer (Kef Kube8).

I would like to connect my floor speakers (Klipsch R-28F) to my Mitsubishi DA10DC.

How would I go about connecting the Yahama to the Mitsubishi Pre-amp?

I've read that you could connect the Pre-Out/Tape Out of the first amp to the Aux imput of the 2nd amp with an RCA cable.

However, the Yamaha doesn't have a labeled Pre-Out or Tape out connection in back, so I'm not sure which input I can use for the Yamaha to connect to Mitsubishi Pre-Amp.

Currently, I'm only using the Yamaha to power the 2 Floor, 2 Bookshelf and Sub.

Thanks!

128x128pptshowandtap

Without a tape-out on the Yamaha it won't work! That's strange! Even all the old Jap receivers had tape-out jacks! Are you sure you haven't overlooked the tape-out jacks?

Definitely strange! I just see the tuner, phono, CD, and the 3 line inputs. Here is the back of the Yamaha S701 for reference:

Take a look at page 9 in the owners manual!

CONTROLS AND FUNCTIONS

Rear panel

1 CD input jacks

Used to connect a CD player (see page 9).

2 PHONO jacks and GND terminal

Used to connect a turntable that uses an MM cartridge,

and to ground the terminal (see page 9).

3 Audio input/output jacks

Used to connect external components, such as a tuner,

etc (see page 9).

4 DIGITAL (OPTICAL) jack

Used to connect a component with a digital optical

output (see page 9).

5 DIGITAL (COAXIAL) jack

Used to connect a component with a digital coaxial

out

Thanks! It looks like I would have to use line 3 then to connect to the Mitsubishi.