DAC Suggestions Please

I currently have two DACs in my system which are internal to other components.  My front end is an OPPO 105 and my pre-amp is a Classe Sigma SSP.  What recommendations do any of you have to improve my DAC performance.  What price point should I be looking at to really improve everything.  Thanks very much for any suggestions.

rob

taylorro
1graber2
but you should know that you do not need to get the Multibit options. If you are spinning redbook CDs like me,

True Grabber, you don’t "need" it for RedBook CD PCM 16/44 or 24/96, it will play fine on Delta Sigma (bitstream) dsd chips.
But Redbook does sound better when converted through Multibit converters, as it does it bit perfect and not a facsimile like Delta Sigma, as this from MoJo Music simply states:

Mojo Music:
" When a PCM (Redbook) file is played on a native DSD single-bit (Delta Sigma) converter, the single-bit DAC chip has to convert the PCM to DSD in real-time. This is one of the major reasons people claim DSD sounds better than PCM, when in fact, it is just that the chip in most modern single-bit (Delta Sigma) DACs do a poor job of decoding PCM.

Cheers George
Consider stretching for a Schiit Yggdrasil with the new analog2 boards...probably hard to beat at the price point. I have one that will be upgraded to the new analog boards in the very near future, lord only knows how good it will sound then!! 
Bel Canto 2.5 dac !   I heartily second 1Graber2.  I've played musical chairs with dacs for years - none staying in-system more than a few months. Then the BC came along used from a friend who "upgraded" to a $4K one.  
Since then I have not had a hairy eyeball about the dac - it's warm, ....human sounding voices, sweet violins, woody cellos, forceful big pianos - all while resolving detail. It's a keeper.  The remote is handy - lets you adjust the volume, balance and input ( optical, coax and analog) from your comfy listening position. 
What about mytech 192dsd retail $1200? I heard one the other day extremely accurate and very open sounding.
Chord Qutest should be in that price range and might be a nice upgrade. It is based in the Hugo 2 dac that has a lot of fans.