Cryongenically treated in-wall AC power wire

I have a high end sound system and am building a new house.  I would like to have a dedicated electrical line installed for my system, to run from the electrical outlets in my music room to the breaker box.  The builder asked me how long I wanted the wire to be, which runs from the outlets to the breaker box.  I have no idea.  I could place it as close as several feet or much longer.  The wire is $20/foot.  So, here are my questions:

1.  If you want to install a dedicated electrical line for your sound system how close should the electrical outlets be to the breaker box, or does it make a difference?  In other words, is there a minimum length of cryogenically treated wire that I will want in the wall stretching from the outlets to the fuse box?

2.  I assume that using cryogenically treated wire and electrical outlets will reduce noise.  Does anyone have any experience with cryogenically treated wire?

gapperis123
For further explanation of the hazard that would be created by installing a dedicated ground rod for the audio system see page 29 of the following paper, which was written by a renowned expert on such matters:

https://centralindianaaes.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/indy-aes-2012-seminar-w-notes-v1-0.pdf

Regards,
-- Al

Now this is very crucial and underrated by too many music lovers.  Consider having your electrician install one or more separate dedicated copper grounding rods for your high end system.  Again, separate grounds dedicated just for your digital gear.
Grounding rods?

This is a Bad Idea. The grounding should be according to code- otherwise all sorts of noise problems can emerge, not to mention outright shock/fire hazards.

In addition, such grounds would not somehow filter out 'digital noise'. To do that, some sort of isolation and filtration would be required, and independent dedicated lines provide neither!

If you use 2 or more separate dedicated cryo'd lines and you use 1 line for each mono-block, does that mean you are not using a power conditioner with your mono-blocks?  If you are sending your mono-blocks straight through to the dedicated lines does that make a difference in sound quality?
gapperis123, the use of power conditioner, particularly for (very) high current amplifiers, is a subject that deserves a separate thread since there are many opinions and no final (objective) conclusion. There’s also another discussion around different power conditioner design and their respective pros and cons, etc. Many here prefer to plug directly into the high quality wall socket using a dedicated 20amp circuit. I have tried both scenarios and couldn’t hear a difference.
The remedy to a noisy ground is to fix the ground, not bypass it.

Please explain how to fix a noisy ground.  Thank you.