Crimson Speaker Cables?

Bought a pair of balanced Crimson ICs about a month ago here on the 'gon out of curiosity. It turns out that I like them a lot.

Used, these are a real bargain but even new they are NOT in the mega-buck category.

Now I'm thinking of giving the speaker cables a shot.
Does anyone here use these? If so, would appreciate your thoughts and opinions, good or bad.
128x128rja

Showing 1 response by tuffy72561

I have one set of balanced IC's and a Bi-wired set (two separate cables) of the Crimson cables. They are awesome. Once these cables were in my system I could not take them out! Yes, the speaker cable can be configured with spades, as I have one with spades at one end so that they can fit on my integrated amp (only one post per speaker on the amp end). Bi-wire bested single wire enough for me to buy two sets of speaker cables. Expect the same performance boost from the speaker cables as the IC's. Contact Austin HIFI (in Austin TX) for a free in home trial. Creston and his son, also Creston, are two of the nicest and easiest guys you can ever expect to deal with. Creston SR. can explain the value of Bi-wire in your system. All the raves about these cables are true!