Cornwall IV speaker placement guidance

I have a new set of Cornwall IVs. The room is 20' by 30' and the speakers are on the 20' wall due to other room layout constraints I'm not able to place them on the 30' wall. I know these are designed to be able to sit much closer to the corner and wall than other rear ported speakers, and I see lots of information online showing them very close (within 6 inches) to front wall and sidewall, but I also see opinions stating they sound better if pulled out 2-4'. I'm about 100 hours in, and have had them where they are now (photos added to my profile) and pulled out from wall. They sound great anywhere, but I do notice more low end the closer to the wall. Any feedback on these specific speakers in terms of proper placement is appreciated! 

carzmaguy88

Irish Whiskey. Can't afford the good Scotch after buying these for a few months! LOL

Costco Whiskey isn't that bad after you get used to it. :) 

Congrats on your Cornwall IV. I never liked horn speakers until I heard CW IV. Extreme toe-in seems to work well for me at my near field listing position. These speakers sound great when I am far away at my work station. 

Fantastic room and amazing speakers!  I have the Cornwall IV’s as well, after owning many $20k plus mega speakers.  The Cornwall’s offer something special that the others just can’t seem to deliver…the sublime mix of dynamics, clarity and tone with fleshed out images wins me over every time I listen.  FYI, experiment with wider toe in when you get a chance.  The least amount needed to throw a large coherent soundstage is best because it will deliver maximum separation of instruments and increased dynamics.  Enjoy my friend!!

Post removed