Corelli - really????

Hi,
I read the 6 moons review on this but I still have a hard time believing this can improve a system.  Anyone have any experience with these?
https://www.akikoaudio.com/en/products/488-akiko-audio-power-conditioner-corelli-english
anderock
@worldwidewholesales.....what "quality passive strip" are you using?  I also use a high end power conditioner with the Corelli, but it would be interesting to try substituting a passive power strip to hear what the results are.  In advance, thanks!
Hi louisl,

Personally I have tried a few passive strips and I really like the Furutech e-TP609NFC ($1500) and the Verastarr ($3000). For less money there is the Furutech e-TP66 ($500). We do not distribute or sell these products but I have personally had very good results with all these passive strips in my reference system. I have also tried a few other passive strips that cost much more and with my 99db speakers I did not hear the benefits.

Where I could hear a difference was when I used a quality power cord from the passive strip to my upgraded wall receptacle. The other thing I noticed with the Corelli is as you eliminate all other types of conditioning and just use a quality passive strip and a Corelli, the sound was just more live and natural sounding. We tested the Corelli in 3 very high end systems and the results were the same in every system.

Cheers,

I would like to share my experiences with the Akiko Corelli and other tweeks from this company with all of you here. 

It all started with the Akiko AC Enhancer which made a substantial difference on several outlets and components within my listening room. Some conclusion were better than others with trade-offs as most tweeks in this industry have. I also purchased some tuning chips and rca enhancers that truly make a difference with experimentation with well oriented locations. Second last was the Akiko Harmonizer wired to my Furutech GTX-D Rodium outlet with wall plate and cover. That took some break-in time but when it did it was not subtle at all. I feel the system jumped 15-20% in quality never heard before. Then my doorbell rang and in came the Akiko Corelli........

The Akiko Corelli was definitely the component with the largest  improvement overall for all these reasons:

Everything just sounded more “real” and “live with music listening. The Space around the instruments and band members had more airiness, focus, imaging and macro detail. You could actually precisely measure band members placement within inches on stage which I’ve never been able to locate before. Midrange bloomed with solid, carved, rich tones. Lower frequencies had no bloat, mudiness and overhang but became extremely tight with razor sharp palpable authority when asked upon but also very subtle and controlled when needed with delicate passages. The achievements that are made with this Akiko Corelli are just astonishing.

I have experienced a handful of conditioners from the top Audience Adept, Isotek, Synergistic Research Powercell,  PS Audio, Core Power Technology’s and they all had drawbacks and trade-offs. But the Akiko Corelli had none of these negatives(side affects).

With carefull planning of components, wiring, speakers and placement, tweeks, passive strips and outlets, all of us here can say that this Akiko Corelli is the one component that “can not” and “will not” be unplugged and taken out of the system..........It is that good..........

Cheers and happy listening.......
Great series of posts! Really terrific getting direct and personal feedback from all of you on the Akiko Corelli. Thank you.
Im using 2 Audience 6tssdox units one for amp one for preamp,cd,turntable.Where to i put Corelli can i use 1 unit do i keep Audience units as well??