Clean Power without the drawbacks of Conditioning Filtering. Advice?

Hi-

From reading i see there is a lot of talk on the drawbacks of Conditioning filtering. Dynamics and freq. limitations etc.

I want to ask if there is a power strip+cord that are not filtering. I think i could possibly get away without conditioning.
From searching it looks like there are the cheapo strips that you don't want to use OR Conditioning strips.

Wondering if there is a good reliable strip that does not screw around with the sound and can also deliver to an 800w consumption tube amp.

Thanks!
128x128dumbeat
I had a Nordost QX4 and QB8 in my system for around 8 years. I could always tell when it was on or off and had condicted a few blind tests with friends and family over the years. It added a certain vibrancy and texture to the music while maintaining a relaxed quality if that makes sense. Some could hear it most couldn’t, I was the only one that cared. For me, in my home (good power new(er) construction, cables and conditioning is about a 5 percent gain, sometimes at a $5,000 cost. Small gains for me and ultimately not worth it. To each his own.  I think it big money systems with room treatments and great setup it can make a bigger impact than my $15k or so cost with good setup.
Post removed 
If you want clean AC without the disadvantages of using a power conditioner, then I would take a look at the Akiko Audio Corelli or the smaller Minelli. They simply plug into a power strip.

https://www.akikoaudio.com/en/products

I've been planning to purchase the Minelli.
Here's a pretty good white paper from Vince Galbo
http://www.msbtechnology.com/faq/how-to-wire-your-house-for-good-power/

I have an in line Topaz (5kVA, 0.0005 pf) hospital grade isolation transformer on it's own circuit to condition the power and it really cleans things up nicely.  

I'm considering a subpanel to either split analog from digital or sources from power.....can't decide which is more important? I don"t want more that two sets of outlets.

Any insight?
Post removed