Classe Sigma SSP and Rel S3 connection issue

Did anyone out there have any issue with connecting the Classe Sigma SSP and Rel S3 subwoofer using both .1 LFE and Rel high level speaker connection at the same time. I have an issue using this connection as recommend by Rel and configure the front left and right speaker to "full". When I did it this way, I lost all mid bass when watching 5.1 movie.
silverstar12
Post removed 
I have tried that scenario as well,have all speakers cross at 60hz which mean only the LFE input and sub out are used, but mid bass is still missing. The only way I got full bass is disable sub out at the ssp and set main speaker to full. This way all the other speakers will send their bass info to the main speaker and the rel support the bass under 40 hz. However I don't like this setup because it will put an extra load on my amp. What I don't understand is why I still can't get full bass from the ssp using sub output and the rel LFE input, and have all speakers cross at 60 hz?
Post removed 
Were you using ebass or not
Did you know there were lfe bugs that the newest software corrects, and it corrected issues, what slope are you using as well as mode and 12 or 24, peq and tone ??, if your ssp was a demo check the peq
Just upgraded to the latest firmware last night 1.0.3.14. It doesn't seems to make any difference. I still have no mid bass when enable subwoofer and eBass in the speaker setting. I am using slope of 12, no Peq and no tone. How is your setup? Do you feel u got enough bass ? My Sigma SSP is brand new from Classe not a demo.