classe ca 200 running too hot?

my newly acquired classe ca 200 (dealer demo) seems to run quite hot to the touch. is this normal or should i seek help from the mfgr?
128x128pehare
HOW MUCH WOULD YOU CONSIDER TOO HOT! CLASSE AMPS ARE BIASED AB AND SHOULD'NT BE EXCESSIVELY WARM. I CURRENTLY OWN TWO CLASSE FIFTEEN (WHICH I'M WORKING ON SELLING)THE CA200 PREDECESSOR AND NEITHER RUNS BUT WARM AND IF PLAYED AT MORE CONSIDERABLE LEVELS FOR HOURS...WELL THEN JUST HOT, BUT YOU CAN LEAVE YOUR HANDS ON THE TOP OR BETWEEN THE SINKS WITHOUT BEING BURNT OR FEELING THE NEED TO PULL AWAY. I ALSO OWN A CA400 AND THE SAME HOLDS TRUE GENERALLY FOR THIS PIECE EXCEPT IT WILL REMAIN AT WARM LEVELS MUCH LONGER AND ONLY AFTER MANY HOURS BECOMES HOT AND THEN I WOULD SAY IT RUNS A BIT HOTTER THAN THE FIFTEENS. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD CALL AND DISCUSS THIS WITH ROBERT THE TECHNICAL DIRECTOR FOR CLASSE..IVE FOUND HIM TO BE VERY INFORMATIVE AND EASY TO SPEAK WITH. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR INQUIRY/CONCERN.
I generally agree with the above. I own a revised CA-200 and find that it feels pretty hot occasionally (even without music being played) but that is a level of hot like, "As a cold-blooded lizard, I enjoy lying on this odd looking rock" rather than, "Well doc, I set my hand on the amp and that's why I am here."
Mine runs hot after playing hard. You can just barely hold your hand on the heat sinks.