CLASS D MONO AMPS buy ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS

CLASS D AMPLIFIER TECHNOLOGY HAS FINALLY ARRIVED TO OUTPERFORM ALL OTHER TOPOLOGIES 

The Amplifier is the New Class D Mono Amps using GaN Fets in a unique Patented
Circlotronic output stage…Design by Ralph Karsten of ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS 

Rated at 100 watts 8 ohms and 200 watts 4 ohms with low distortion across the full audio bandwidth with excellent noise characteristics 

I have been using ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS MA-1 3.0 with all factory upgrades along with NOS 6NS7 Input Tubes for many years 

The New ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS CLASS D has outperformed my MA-1 3.0 in all areas…the resolution and transparency are simply an Amazing Accomplishment

Also I sold my MP-3 mk 3.0 and purchased the New MP-3 mk3.3

In my Audio opinion I believe the ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS CLASS D MONO AMPS used with the MP-3 mk3.3 will offer one of the most transparent sounding electronics combinations to date…only using the MP-1 mk3.3 will offer more performance 

I have used other High End Amplifiers in my system and the ATMASPHERE MUSIC SYSTEMS CLASS D MONO AMPS outperformed all of them as well

Music Lover…Audiophile…Retired Audio/Video Engineer over 45 years 

Thanks for Reading 

TubeGuy 45

tubeguy45

Tube Amps tend to behave like this where warm up time up to 45 mins is required for some amps. Especially Pre-amps which need some proper warm up times.

Its able to reject a fair amount of AC power line problems. A nice power cord if helpful if you push the amp hard. Its only going to draw serious power when its making power (true of all class D amps)- that's where a nice power cord will help. We've got no feedback on the use of power cords with the amp at this point, AFAIK everyone is using the stock cord.

I am not surprised… @atmasphere 
I have heard only great things about your amps.

I suspect that I would be better off upgrading to them, than I would be to start considering a power cord on an amp that may not have be well designed.

My personal experience is the amp sounds right as soon as its turned on.

This has been my experience as well.