Choosing between floorstanding speakers.

HI, i am new here so first of all thanks for reading. I want to upgrade the front speakers in my home theatre. Currently I have an old pair of B&W 603S2 hooked to a Marantz NR 1606 on Pre - amps with a Crown li800 Amp. I have 3 options.
1) A pair of CM10 S2, they are asking about 2K (which is a bit over my budget but local pick up) 2) A pair or 802 S3, almost the same price 3) A pair of the new 600 Series (603) for almost 300 USD less. 
I love audio, my usage of that set is mainly movies from BluRay 4K and the usual streaming services. I might listen to music every once in a while but is not its main use.

Thanks for your responses.

VJS
victorjs
@victorjs  -  Considering your primary use is for HT movie watching, I would stick with the old advice that says you should have all speakers voiced the same. To me, that would mean stick with the CM series, as your rear speakers and center channel are from that series. Getting your 5 speakers (Fronts, rears/surrounds and center) to be voiced the same would be a good goal. Are your center and surround S2 models in the CM series?

If your primary goal was 2-channel audio, I might offer different advice. But considering you are primarily HT, keeping all speakers voice the same should be a focus.
I will agree with reubent, probably better to stick with your CM series since you seem to be a home theater aficionado. My Martin Logan recommendation was coming too much from the 2 channel music side , my home turf . 
@thanks everybody this is getting very interesting. @reubent I see your point that that was my thinking at the beginning. But i have another option. I have a second pair of CM5 in my studio just for music. I could put those in the HT setup and get some good towers for music.

@bobedwards thanks! I only need a pair of towers, so my full budget could be allocated there. 

I also can get used speakers, since the good ones age quite well. I have a few others on my watch list plus the ones you guys shared.
- CM9 S2
- Kef R5
- Kef q50
- SVS Ultra
- Martin Logan Motion XT60
- Klipsch R8000F
- DynAudio Excite 

In summary, I want to get the best pair of towers i could for the money, I have good amplification I just don't want to over do it. The BW Matrix need the High Pass Amp thing, so not now I guess , maybe in he future.
Unless you buy speakers that are facades old, buying used speakers are the way to go. Really no reason not to buy used if you don’t mind a ding or two.