Can you use the Kirmuss Ultrasonic cleaner without the lengthy white paste steps

I am attracted to the Kirmuss Ultrasonic cleaner but not happy about the lengthy process ( white paste removal and habnd drying) after the cavitation cleaning. I was wondering if I could skip the latter and just use the cavitation cycle followed by a distilled water rinse and dry on my vacuum VPI. Any thoughts
rrm
It is a PITA. Kirmuss uses a lower frequency if I remember correctly so, it may not work well with just distilled water. You will have to play it by ear. I would never rub my records that way. It is too easy for abrasive contaminants to get into the mix and scratch things up. You could try various solutions followed by a rinse and your old machine. I have no idea which solution works best. If it were me I would try distilled water, 5% isopropanol and 5% surfactant. You can use the surfactant that came with the Kirmuss. This thinking comes from what I have read not my own experimentation as I very rarely clean records. Great person to get advise from. Now you are going to get posts on how poisonous isopropanol is to records:)
The first cycle is mainly for surface dust. After that, if you don't apply the surfactant, the ultrasonic is not as effective for deep cleaning. I had an email exchange with Mr. Kirmuss and he recommended switching to 2 minute cycles until the white paste is gone. This cuts down the process time. Once the record is clean, hand drying is easy. I have a Loricraft and thought I would use it for drying but I don't bother.
Actually I was thinking of using the ultrasonic cycle with surfactant, and follow with a water rinse on my VPI; thus cutting out the white paste steps and manual drying. Do you think this would be effective?
The problem is that you risk damaging the stylus with the white paste if it’s disturbed and not fully removed. You should read Fremer’s review.

I have cleaned about 50 LPs with the Kirmuss. Some records were good with 2 cycles, some needed 10 cycles, most between 3 and 4. The process varies on the LP because it’s more of a deep cleaning.  With the Loricraft just about every record went through the exact same process. That said, I get better results with the Kirmuss.

If an LP just needs a surface cleaning use the VPI on it’s own. If it’s noisy or sounds rolled off on top, do the Kirmuss cleaning as directed. I don’t think I would use both machines. Hand drying is easy.
I have the Kirmuss. I don’t follow their recommended procedure. I tried it but I prefer my current method. My method consist of doing a per-clean with my spin clean and Wash it cleaner, followed by the Kirmuss using Tergikleen. Then I vacuum clean with my project using TM-8. I am pleased with the results