Calling Wadia 861 GNSC Statement owners

I have a new Wadia 861bSE with Great Northern Sound Statement mods on the way and was looking for some comments on powercords and platforms. Interconnects from the 861 to my Pass X350 will be Kimber Select 1130s. I'm thinking of putting my 861 on a Silent Running Audio "Ohio XL" base. Power to the 861 will be supplied from BPT 3.5 Signature balanced power conditioner. I will be trying a Kimber Palladian PK10 and Silent Source Signature with the 861. I have read 861 owners have had good results with the Shunyata Anaconda Vx. Any suggestions for bases and cords would be appreciated. Thanks and keep it civil!
fsarc
The Kimber Palladian PK10 power cord took my Wadia 861 up a notch or two. It was significantly better than the PS Audio XStream Statement power cord. I'm running my Wadia directly to my Pass X350 via XLR Cardas Neutral Reference cables.
I'm will be running a Virtual Dynamics Nite II on my Wadia 850.
That's on recommendation of Steve Huntley.
I tried a Silent Source Signature - wasn't inpressed. Presently I'm using an Elrod Statement II - very nice!!!
Used to be on my preamp.
I'm on a PolyCrystal stand with Herbies Ball-Cup BIG Tenderfoot with 1" Ebony balls - great isolation and smooth sound.
I've just added a Elrod Statement II and it is a superb match- great synergy. I like it better than the Kimber PK10 Palladian.

I have also decided on an isolation platform from Critical Mass Systems- http://www.criticalmasssystems.com/

Joe Lavrencik is a incredible person to deal with and is extremely passionate about his work and customer satisfaction. The platform is custom made for the Wadia 861bSE and takes several weeks to manufacture.

BTW- Steve at GNSC is a genius! My 861 is the finest playback device I have ever owned. From build quality to sound quality- this machine has it all. Highly recommended!
I just wanted to say that I can't speak highly enough of the Critical Mass isolation platforms. We use them under our Joule amps, under the CD player, and he'll be building one for our Well Tempered turntable soon. Joe is a great guy to deal with, a true music lover, and his product offers a HUGE improvement. HIGHLY Recommended.