Cable recommendations for my new (preowned) system...

Hi folks,

I’m looking for some good suggestions on speaker cables and interconnects that will mate well for a system I recently put together: 

Proceed AMP 2
Adcom GFP-750 preamp
Revel F30 speakers

My source is an Arcam irDAC for streaming. I will be adding a dedicated cd player (or transport) at some point.

Thanks,
JSB

jsbach1685
I recently wrote this for another Audiogon member seeking a good but reasonably priced interconnect:
A little over eight years ago I came across a very positive review of Stager Silver cables in Audiocgon: https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/stager-silver-solid-interconnects-2.html
Based on that and other reviews and user comments on the Silver Solids website, I decided to try a one meter pair, given that I could return it inside of 30 days for a full refund if I wasn't satisfied.Long story short: They're exceptional cables, among the finest available probably at any price. Now my entire system is uses Stagers, and some friends who share my love of music, live and well reproduced, also have them and are very happy with them. And they are not as expensive as you'd expect for this level of excellence. (I just checked and the prices are still the same as when I bought them in 2013.)
Check out underwood hifi. I just purxhased speaker cables and interconnects. Amazing the difference.
Running Schiit bifrost thru black ice f22 and b an w Dm17s. Waiting for a pair of lsa signature 20 's. Cant wait.Steam Tidal mainly. 
I personally love Acoustic Zen, their cables are priced decently relatively to value. 
Check out tubes4hifi for very good quality German interconnects, about $50.  RCA terminals excellent quality.  Also low priced thick power cords.
I agree with what some others have said, go used. There are some really great values out there. The beautiful thing is,if they don't play well with your gear,you can easily sell them and recoup the cash,and try something else.  Enjoy the journey!