Buying New TV Need A Soundbar Recommendation

My other half wants a straightforward system to use and doesn't want a ton of electronics and speakers scattered about the room. We are buying a new TV and have decided on the 65" LG G1 OLED. I need a sound bar that will give me acceptable audio, be relatively easy to use, and not cost multi kilobucks. Probably go up to $1K for it. Be happier if I was at $500 to $700, but what is another $300 right? Preferably Atmos. 

Anyone have good recommendations? The easy to use is going to be a high selling point to my better half. 

neonknight

TRIANGLE ELARA LN01A active speakers ( 2-channel standmounts/ bookshelf’s);

BETTER than any sound bar: active 2- channel speaker system that will smoke every soundbar in audio performance, but still has the same easy features and setup.

- one speaker is an active with the built in amp andvtgevotgervis a passive slave with a single speaker wire ( supplied in the box) 

- full featured remote 

EZPZ; just use the optical outpost in the TV plugged into the active speaker optical input via a TOSLINK cable .

HINT: get a quality build optical glass fibre one and stay away from the cheap plastic ones

FEATURES: also had bluTooth and you can plug in a subwoofer to make it a full 2.1 killer TV system without the need for a separate amp etc.

We have an lg Model:SP9YA which I think is really good. I have a revel Ultima 2/ JL Audio home theater in a different room in the basement so i at least have a baseline.  Setup is simple, wireless sub connected seamlessly, and it fills a 16x32 room rather surprisingly.  Not in the same league as my other system but honestly impressive. You can add surrounds if you want. It has airplay 2 which is nice and a few inputs if you don’t have eArc. All in all I’ve been impressed with it and it’s sound. 

@neonknight

My point wasn't to piss you off

it was I tried a cheap soundbar and it sucked

my AVR and BW 602 were cheap bought used nothing fancy just L, C, R  speakers

lol

I have Sonos sound bar with two rear and sub for TV and the wife use it for music