budget tables

Can anyone comment on the current crop of 'budget t-tables'? Im curious about the You Turn Audio built in America table?

Also the 'Thorens' td-240, and Denon dp-300f. Im using a Pro-Ject debut lll now.

Thanx for your input,

John

128x128roseofsa
What is "budget" turntable for you? 
Japanese direct drive (used) kills them all for reasonable price
U-turn would be a sideways move. Pioneer PLX1000 would be a good upgrade on what you have for little money. Pay attention to good level support table. Thorens tables tend to be lacking in detail and energy.
I don't know what you consider "budget" TT's. I can tell you that I really enjoy my Pro-Ject Debut Carbon DC Esprit SB turntable. The price has recently dropped $50 and they are now selling for $549. The Esprit sports a DC motor, Speed control, a carbon arm, acrylic platter and an Ortofon 2M Red Cartridge. I've really enjoyed it. I did upgrade the phono interconnect cable to a cable from Audio Sensibility and felt it was worth the extra $100. I am thinking about upgrading the Ortofon with a new 2M Blue Stylus. Regardless of the urge to upgrade the cartridge, I'm pretty happy with it. Can't image you can get a much better package for $549.
Thanx MattMiller

I've about come to that idea too. Plus there's a dealer in Dallas who will set it up for me, and a tech shop.That amount of money is pricey for a boy like me but I think I'm gonna splurge. thanks to all for their input. 
PLX1000 is unbeatable under 2 grand . Bearings are set a bit loose in case
of DJ use . 30$ at a local store eliminated that !
With a Grado Sonata on it sings like a lark on acoustic music .