Brand New Warped albums!

First, let me say I LOVE Music Direct.  They have always provided me with good service, very quick shipping and very high quality products.  I will be a forever customer.  I received 4 albums for Christmas that I ordered.  I received Pink Floyd "Obscured By Clouds & "Meddle" and also Led Zeppelin 2 and 4.  All but one of the albums were warped.  I contacted MD and they arranged 3 new albums to be sent to me and I returned the old ones at no charge to me.  All 3 of the new ones were warped but I decided to live with it.

Last weekend I ordered 4 more albums from MD, Yes "Fragile" & "The Yes Album Box set recorded at 45rpm.  I also received Stand Up by Jethro Tull & DSOTM by Pink Floyd.  The packaging was more than perfect.  Excitedly, I opened and played the first record from The Yes Album box set and the record is severely warped.  It is so warped that the tonearm looks like it's going to fly off the record!.  I haven't played the other records yet and will probably play them on Saturday.  I did not write this to bash MD as I know they will do right by me but I am concerned about receiving so many warped records.  What I would like to know is this the new normal?  I can't believe I just have bad luck.  All of the records were 180gram vinyl.

I would like to hear from others who have ordered from MD and if your records arrived warped.  Again, let me be perfectly clear....I am not blaming MD as they just ship out the records which they receive from their distributor and have no way of knowing if the records are warped or not and they always make good on anything the customer finds unsatisfactory.  Am I being too picky?
128x128stereo5
@bdp24 ,

I may start a thread for the Vinyl Flat /user’s tips if there's noting out there already good enough to add on to.
@slaw 

No, Other than the Wittmann site and the Roy Gregory Review: there is little info that I can find. I have been in contact with 2 A' gon members that use and recommend the AFI Flat.  More info and user reviews and actual use would be appreciated. I forget the dealer in Canada, who offered me an AFI Flat for 2500.00 shipped. It was right then, right now, no return. He was looking to become a distributor; Don't know if that came about.

IF you have one and start a thread, that would be great.

Best

@slaw @bdp24
There is a long thread or two on the Hoffman board from a few years ago with people comparing notes, but it isn’t definitive- more a trading tips and questions thread- the main difficulty was treating edge warps. I did have a Vinyl Flat and Groovy Pouch and it does work--i used a very incremental approach, and repeated heating/cooling cycles, to avoid what some users complained about with overheating and orange peel. I suspect part of the problem is overtightening of the wing-nut which in my view is unnecessary given how heavy those plates are.
I think a thread on this would be valuable @slaw - go for it!
cleeds was the first to offer the most effective way to flatten warped records....heat and pressure. I have not used Vinyl Flat but it seems that you can get the same results for a lot less money.

Home oven temperatures can vary greatly from what the setting (dial/digital) is to what the actual temperature is. An oven thermometer would be useful. Placing the record between 2 sheets of glass is a good idea but the main thing to consider is that the bottom support surface is very flat and sturdy (unless the glass is very thick).

If you try the DIY method start with a record that is warped and is not of particular value to you. That may be hard to find. If you use a warped record you purchased from a vendor and the vendor accepts returns, make sure you don't cause any visible damage to the record.
In the Summer months I have used parchment paper placed on both sides of the record, solid supports top and bottom, and HEAVY weight on top. Do that near a window or open area that receives direct sunlight, walk away, and forget for a day or two. This time of year that's probably not an option. But, the main things to pay attention to are flat surfaces, mild temperature, heavy weight, and time. Good luck.