Best thread poster for 2001?

Who is the best thread poster for 2001. There have been some great posts during 2001. There seem to about 20 to 25 people who do a lot of the posting. All seem to have a great love of audio and a lot on knowledge and respect for others opinions. My vote would go to cfb.
rivercitylad

Showing 1 response by trelja

Thanks so much for the kind words, Sdcambell. However, I think that you are the generous one, in terms of passing along e-mails. I have a lot of gratitude for the diverse subject matter and viewpoints you share with me(and others). Also, your audio acumen is a model for all. In my mind, a person who can seek out the brands that offer such high value and fantastic sound as Bryston, HomeGrown Audio, Kimber, and Vandersteen represents someone who should be emulated.

My thanks also to the many GOOD friends I have made during my time here.

A short list of people who REALLY deserve some recognition(in my mind) for all they have contributed here: Albertporter, Asa, Brulee, Carl_eber, Dekay, Ehider, Eldragon, Garfish, Ikinat, Leafs, Sdcambell, Sean, Sedond, Sutts, Swampwalker, Tom_nice, Tubegroover...(the list goes on - I know I am forgetting some great people)