Best thread poster for 2001?

Who is the best thread poster for 2001. There have been some great posts during 2001. There seem to about 20 to 25 people who do a lot of the posting. All seem to have a great love of audio and a lot on knowledge and respect for others opinions. My vote would go to cfb.
rivercitylad

Showing 1 response by kublakhan

Hey. Well…I know I don’t post here anymore but when thunders told me that I won this highly coveted award I felt obliged to grace the pages and humbly accept the honor. (I did win, right? It’d be so embarrassing if Thunders had been joking.)

Some news: I mentioned this at audioasylum a few months back and will take the opportunity to mention it here … dear old Thunders recently passed his bar exam! This is why the loudmouth has been so quiet. (Lemmy failed miserably, btw.) Thunders passed the bar in Kabul which may not seem like a big victory on the surface until you realize that Thunders is a woman. Ha! Yet another one we Americans pulled over on the Taliban. Fortunately, besides being blessed with a mind like a tack Thunders is blessed with big bones, a strong chin and a rather perplexing degree of facial hair.

There is a reason I mention this here and now. Thundie and I are teaming up in a class-action suit against Audiogon and Audioasylum. We feel the time is right in the US for this and we want to strike while the iron is hot. The way we figure it $400 is about correct for the normal American to spend on a personal stereo system. Any money each of us has spent over $400 is because of places like Audiogon enticing us into this ridiculous hobby. Add to that lost wages for time spent online and opportunity costs (how many of us may have started a financial advising company or something with that extra time?) Yes folks, the money is there and it’s BIG. (Oh, and judging from the number of Xtra large T-shirts ordered at the asylum I think many of us should think about joining in with the fast-food class action suit.) If you want to be added to the More-Helpless-Americans list send all info to address below:

Ms. J Thunders, Esq. and Cert. Beautician
3rd Cave from the bend in the road (formerly 102nd Cave from the bend in the road)
Kabul, USA

P.S. I do still from time to time read the forums at audiogon and my vote for best poster is EVERYBODY. There are literally dozens of people I’ve learned something from and I’m always humbled by the thoughtful answers to often-thoughtless questions you people take the time to hammer out for the good of strangers. I’m still having fun, albeit quietly. Thanks.