Best thread poster for 2001?

Who is the best thread poster for 2001. There have been some great posts during 2001. There seem to about 20 to 25 people who do a lot of the posting. All seem to have a great love of audio and a lot on knowledge and respect for others opinions. My vote would go to cfb.
rivercitylad

Showing 1 response by brulee

Rivercitylad, this is a wonderful thread you have started. I didn't want to respond because I know I am going to leave someone off my list as Trelja stated.
Cornfedboy, you have given me many laughs. You can be a bit salty but I know you have a heart of gold. I read all your posts so I know what I am talking about. Pops, Jtinn, Kitch29, Dekay, Sutts, Garfish, Subaruguru, Caterham, Wellfed, kalan, Leafs, and all those mentioned above. My best friend Jcbtubes has given more than I can ever repay. With the exception of Jcbtubes I have not met any of you. Yet I feel a strong friendship with all. Trelja and Rmml have been as good as friends one can find. Thanks to all the old regulars and the new. My MVP (most valuable posters) has to go to Redkiwi and Caterham. Thanks to all of you and to the Audiogon staff.