Best Small Floorstanding Speaker under $2K

What is everyone's opinion? 

I really like the idea of Zu's Omen and Soul but they do seem a little bigger than I would like.

I am not a bass-head so I don't need the deeper, stronger, bass that a larger speaker provides.

I love the simplicity of having a couple of tower speakers as opposed to a 2.1 setup.
128x128brimel1974
The Spatial Audio M4’s have been getting a lot good word of mouth lately.  I have the Goldenear Triton 7's and I am seriously considering replacing them with the M4's.  
MartinLogan Motion 40's or Motion 20's.  I have the latter and couldnt be more pleased.  Very good bass,  especially for their size. The midrange and treble are where they really excel. The treble transducer is incredibly fast. 
You might want to audition the Technics SB C700. Not a floorstander, but on stands, you may be really happy with them.

The Elac UF5 is an amazing 3-way, floor standing speaker, just 1000/pair too...

stevecham is on to something.  If I had not sat with John Rutan at Audio Connection in Verona, NJ and listened to the Vandy 1s there, as a 30 year owner of larger Vandys, I would never have believed the musical truth the model 1 can reveal.  It was pretty stunning as I had never appreciated the beauty those speakers produce.  We listened to several other speakers that day all of which had unmistakable charms.  But what stayed with me were what I heard from the model 1s.