Best of the best Integrated amps in 2018

I'm starting this new thread to talk about the Uber integrated amps available today on the market.Here i'm talking about integrated amps that can easily equal in performance $30K worth of separates and above.A list of them that i can think of :

D'Agostino Momentum integrated, Jeff Rowland Daemon, Vitus MP-I201, Vitus RI-101, Bel Canto Black, Pass INT-250, Gryphon Diablo 300, T+A PA 3100 HV, McIntosh MA9000, Ypsilon Phaeton, Soulution 530, CH Precision Integrated, Audionet Watt, Audionet Stern-Heisenberg Integrated (to be released), Esoteric P-03A, Dartzeel CTH-8550, Boulder 865, Audio Research GSI 75 and others.
Please share your experience if you have auditioned or own some of these amazing machines.
128x128thieliste
These 3 seem interesting:

Vitus RI-101
Gryphon Diablo 300
T+A 3100 HV

The Gryphon Diablo 300 surely will.

You can add the Luxman L-509X.

I have a factory upgraded Cary Audio SLP-05 with nice NOS tubes paired with 200.2 SS power amp. Wondering what expectations are rationale to move to one these SS integrateds? With Focal Diablo Utopia speakers and Shunyata Denali power conditioning?
jh901, I completely agree with you on your four choices of integrated amps. From all I have heard, these are also my top 4. I bought the T+A.
My pick would also be the T+A 3100 HV as best integrated for my needs but i will most likely go the separates route.
The T+A lists for $23,500 in the USA though. Huge leap from the Gryphon or Vitus (no add-ons such as phono or DAC). I just wonder how good these two could be compared to somewhat hi-end separates such as mine. And then, the T+A is another matter. Will there be a sonic pay off?!