Best midrange on SS amp ?

I'll like to know what others think is the best Midrange on a SS amp. I'm my opinion Symphonic Line and BAT amps do very well here but i have not listened to all there is. Can you guys share your experiences. I will be looking for a big amp in the mths ahead and would like to narrow the field. Thanks in advance.
128x128audiogabby
If your are looking for s.o.t.a ss amps, you must consider Spectral. They don't look like much, but they are very good for ss. Pass Labs is another great option, that IMHO is closer to the magic of tubes.
If $$$ is unlimited Halcro, too. However, I wouldn't call it a bargain.

Cheers,
Spencer
H2O - the most natural amp I have ever heard. H2O is a start up company. There is no web site as yet. I can supply an email address for anyone interested.

I don't know if a class D amp is considered "solid state." I think it is still germain to the subject. The H2O floats a completely natural image at every frequency, including midrange.

Sogood was right in the need for an amp to be able to fully activate the bass for a great midrange. The H2O can power ANY speaker to it's fullest expression, including bass, with utter ease.

This is a biased report. I am in love with the H2O. I've tried all tubes, Pass Labs, Llano, Krell, eAR, and lesser luminaries. When it comes to midrange, highs, and lows, the H2O has no peers, in my experience.
I'm partial to Linn - not that I'm loyal to a name but I really think the Klimax series of components are in a class by themselves.

I haven't listened to all that's out there but having one myself I can agree with every review I've ever read - these things are what reference components SHOULD be. Just absolutely spectacular.

And throughout Linn's history they have spent an awful lot of time and effort on their midrange abilities. That's always been their signature along with PRAT - anyone remember Avtiv Kabers?

Their newer lines are less colored than the old Kabers and Keltiks but also much more refined. Something to consider..

And sorry, the Twin I have is already sold! So no hidden agenda here :)
Well,
the Symphonic Line and BAT is nothing more than just a popular name. You should really try BVaudio power amplifier as you can see at this review
http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/volume_10_2/bv-audio-pa-300-amplifier-4-2003.html
BVaudio bettered BAT big time. No hum, no hiss or any kind of this "el cheapo" amp design problem. BVaudio is death quiet, only music, nothing else.
you might look at their web to find more.
Consider the GamuT 250 monoblocks. GamuT amps are among the most accurate and musical sounding.