Best Integrated, period.

Has anyone compared, Gryphon Diablo, Gamut Di150, Vitus SS101, Krell FBI, APL UA-S1 Jeff Rowland Continuum 500? Please add what you found to be best integrated.
perrew
Has anyone paired the L-550AX with Sonus Faber Olympica II's? My research thus far is pointing to the AX, with Hegel and Mac as potentials.
Jerryrocks,
No I have not, but I've used my L-550AX with a pair of ATC SCM 19's with sublime results. The ATC's are very low in sensitivity, but the Lux drives them with aplomb.
I would have thought that there would have been wider variety of integrated amps listed on this thread , but then realized that as it’s mostly American posters that much of the selection would of course be related to availability within USA or North America. Within the correct parameters of course : room volume , shape of room, reflective surfaces, quality of electrical power, and component interaction , etc, one does see a lot of choices at various price points . I wonder how this list would be changed today as more choices are available and it’s been some four years since the last post.