BEST HARMLESS/SIGNATURELESS SPEAKERS CAPACITORS.

Dear friends:I really need your helpwith first hand experiences with speaker crossover capacitors founded in next main experiences/tested premises: for a 3-way speaker design, high resolution audio systems, very low distortion audio systems, wide systems frequency range, " zero trade-offs ".

I know that the best capacitor is NO-capacitor, well I need your near to that full experiences with another desired premises from you: audio systems using SS electronics and mainly listening MUSIC through digital sources.

All your opinions/help are appreciated.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.

Ag insider logo xs@2xrauliruegas
Dear @paulcreed  : Check the Mouser kinks I sended to you.

According with my experiences in speaker crossovers I " can't " why will not works through electronics but we need to test it. Fortunatelly the MKP10 series is almost unexpensive and we can try it down there.

R.
Der @cal3713 @paulcreed and friends: """ is that voices sibilant almost disappears in all recordings with female and male voices. """

that sentence I posted is not exactly ture. Sibilants are still there and what it’s not there are the added noise/glare/distortions.

I already put the Wima caps in the mid range crossover too and with a complete astonished success.

In the past when I changed/up-graded for example: cables, resistors, attenuators/volume pots, tonearm wires and the like after did it the change and lñistened I was " worried " because I " feeled " that the system quaklity performance losted precense, air, shines, etc, etc. and SPLs with the same attenuator pot position.

In all cases thinks were ( when I took in count. ) that what really losted in almost all those changes was: added colorations, distortions, noises, resonances ( name it as you want it. ) and the SPLs measured does not been altered. System noise floor goes way down ! ! .

The " sensation " of lower SPL came/comes from way lower distortions and to feel more or less the " same " SPL " sensation " I have to go-up around 2db on SPL. So the Wima caps in my speakers permit that I can listen it at higher SPLs.

Those kind of experiences and now with the Wima caps confirm that the humble Wima caps handled the signal in better way than the boutique caps. The Wima don'y " impedes " in almost every way the signal pass-through  like the boutique  caps.

Now, with Wima in the tweeters/mid-ranges the overall room/system quality performance is overwhelming and I mean it.
If you take a piano recording each note/harmonics are a " fulminant " precise sound just as you can listen only in a live near field event. This characteristic is the very first time I heard in any system through my audio life. I'm rigth " there " and can hear the immedacy fast transient as never before.

After those experiences I can’t just go back ever and my speakers woofer crossover caps will be by Wima too. I’m just waiting tha Wima como back from holidays to buy it.

Wax, paper, oil and snake poison are only caps full of colorations. Think about: it can’t be in other way. So we pay for what we get and we really get a " poor " quality level through the boutique caps against the " fabolous " Wima.

Every day from the Wima changes I took daily 23 hours additional to what I lisneded in the past before caps change.

Rigth now the " low-reas " CD performs as that old statement: " best sound for ever ", really is the way it sounds.

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,
R.
Dear friends: There are many things that the Wima does in the rigth way, some I already posted but two of the Wima characteristics in the speaker crossover are sometyhing that we can hear only through near field listen live MUSIC. one is POWER where each instrument shows you its power degree and overall what we can listen is that real MUSIC power that it's as in live event ( I'm not talking of high or low SPLs. No. ) the power that only have the live MUSIC the other astonishing/outstanding characteristic is CLEARLY that permit to listen more MUSIC that comes in the recording and that before Wima you just can't have no matter what and I say no matters what because my experiences with Duelund, Mundorf, V-cap´s, Jantzen and the like just can't do it due to its heavy colorations that impedes that CLEARLY that belongs to Wima caps.

Yes I'm exited because for me after more than 40+ years in audio never had first hand experiences like this one today and I listened room/system from 10K to over 300K.

Why that POWER and CLEARLY characteristics, easy: way lower colorations/distortions. Wima are way accurate devices not analytical but accurated something that unfortunatelly all caps I tested/used over years just has not.

I listen ( between many other recordings. ) last nigth to an old CD that is the original soundtrack Flashdance and that has good MUSIC but not very good recording and rigth now is just impressive in any of its tracks but the first one " What a feeling " with Irene Cara is gorgeus and something to hear/listen.

What changed a not very good recording in a good recording: a lot lower distortions and this is Wima puts your nearer to the recording and nearer to the live MUSIC.

R.
adding " niothing " to the audio signal other that makes its job, this is the big  difference and that's what means accurate in this regards application.

I don't use adjectives as smooth, warm, organic and the like to describe the Wima " sounds " because those audiophiles adjectives are not shared by Wima caps. Perhaps the only one is: neutral but not the neutral meaning in the " past " but a true NEUTRAL.

Wima is not an audiophile cap but a MUSIC lover caps, that's what Wima is.

Btw, I never imagine that my room/system had the today so high quality performance levels when in reality always that quality levels been there hidden through the added overall system developed colorations/distortions/noises.

Yes, it's a great discovery for me.

R.
Dear friends: With more time/hours listening my NEW systems with that WIMA caps in the crossover not only can confirm those two characteristics that only have the live MUSIC: POWER and CLEARLY ( not pristine but clearly. ).

Now I can say that through the WIMA caps that almost " don’t touch/degrade " the signal the MUSIC FLOW in a totally free way, just like live MUSIC, and not only that but the TEXTURE of each note/harmonics of instruments that you can " cut with a knife " ( positevely. ). You can " touch " those notes/harmonics ( textually. ).

Other characteristic is its full COHERENCE and INTEGRATION of all instruments in what you are listen it.

Tjhe experience is so REAL that you have to live it to understand all those characteristics. Just FANTASTIC  ! ! believe me.

I know that those adjectives is not the first time you read it but its meaning through the WIMA caps is not different but leaves to you to other order of magnitude. Yes those WIMA are my long audio life discovery of discoveries.

So to the ones of you that wants or are looking not for a different but for a true better quality performance levels I invite you to test the WIMA caps at your tweeter and mid range speakers crossover.

Boutique caps are almost a " joke " against the humble and inexpensive WIMA.

Good luck I have to return to follow enjoying MUSIC as never before.

R.

I forgot, I will report on WIMA woofer crossover caps when I put my hand on it because due that I need 100uf is not easy task to find out as with the tweeters/mid range caps.