Best Digital Cable around $100 used

Hello and happy holidays to all!!! need inputs on best digital cables around $100 used,theis sonic character,though theoretically all well made true 75 ohms cables should sound the same,we all know that in reality they don't,there are differences among them sonically,best regards,Al
alfred

Showing 2 responses by dekay

Mikesiowa: What did the Mapleshade do better in your system? There are not a lot of customer reviews on these cables and I would be interested in hearing your take on the cable if you have the time. PS: I have one on order (the Double Helix). Thanks.
Thanks Mike: Funny, I am using a borrowed Canare cable today (the one that is kind of a faded purple/pink). I was told by the guy who loaned it to me that it is not very good, but I just wanted to hook up the DAC that has been setting on the shelf for the past week and a half staring back at me. I also have a pair of replacement speakers breaking in and no other reference for digital cable, so I am just listening to the music and ignoring the gear for now. PS: My moniker could have been DavidDesMoines, but I moved to LA 25 years ago.