Best bookshelf speakers

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy a pair of good bookshelf speakers and since a lot of you here seems to know about speakers much more then me, I figured I'd ask for advice.

Here are the parameters I'm working with / looking for:

- The room is about 1200 cu/ft
- Looking for great performance at low volume
- Rich timbre
- Rich, warm bass
- Natural highs (not metallic-sounding)
- Low frequency range in around 40Hz (preferably 30Hz, but I know, there are hardly any in this range at my price point)
- $500 - $700, new or used

So far I am considering the following options (in no particular order):

- KEF Q350
- Dali Zensor 3
- Canton Chrono 503.2
Wharfedale Diamond 225

So my questions are:

1) From my list of 4, which would be your choice?
2) What other bookshelf speaker would you add to the list that fir my parameters?

Any thoughts are appreciated
rado001
Don`t forget Whaferdale Dentons, I believe Music Direct still sells them for 399.00 with free shipping. They were originaly 1000. They have a warm midrage, never bright, pretty good bass for there size, you can listen to these for hours with no listening fitigue. Just a great speaker for its price range.
Good Luck
Dynaudio 1 C, end of story . I had those speakers hooked up tp the DK intergrated amp . a Ayre cd  sounded like bullets going by me
What's a Dynaudio 1 C? Are you referring to C1? Those are great but also a whole lot more than $700.
Not sure why you would not consider a pair of used B&W 686S1? Great dynamics, warm mind and better than most bars with articulate highs from tweeter. Used pair can be had for $500 easily. I have used KEF LS50, great detail but to much timbre sounding, almost edgy, likewise for ELAC doesn't have have any depth or speciality ...IMO. 
I believe an ex-engineer from Dynaudio was one the people who designed the Buchardts.and an ex- Scanspeak Engineer came up with the drivers