Best bookshelf loudspeakers under 10,000 for the pair

I had the elac Navis I thought they were very good until I heard the Elac vela Which was much better In almost every aspect I’ve also listened to the Revel  126Be which were absolutely destroyed by the Elac’s.I am downsize my system from Martin Logan electrostats and quad 2905 And would like a bookshelf that would have some of the same attributes of the quads. I listen primarily to jazz and would like to stay under $10,000. (Fast transient  response, resolution/detail, musicality)
I’m driving the system with a PS audio direct stream dac directly connected to a primaLuna evo 300 Power amp. I’m thinking of switching that out possibly for a pass labs 25/30.8, or possibly a benchmark power amp.
jcwaudio
+1 for Joseph Audio Pulsars with the Benchmark amp. I should add that I've tried mid-range Audioquest, Shunyata and Nordost Norse power and signal cable and have found that with this combination, nothing beats the Nordost. Frey 2 is best, but I'm using Heimdall 2 as well for USB and some power cables. Power cables seem to have the most significant impact, but using one brand throughout seems to sound best, regardless of brand.
Joseph Audio Pulsars, they are in my 16'L x 14'W apt living room and to me sound great.Using a Mcintosh MC 275 retubed with Sophia KT 88's and a  C2200 pre. I am 74 yrs old and have finally ended a (happy) life time of searching.
The Joseph Audio speakers being touted here use stock off-the-shelf SEAS Excel drivers, which are exceptional.  But you can buy the very same drivers from Madisound and build a speaker every bit as good for a fraction of the money.  And Madisound has a cabinet maker they work with that can build them for you and they just show up at your door, ready to play, still for a fraction of what you'd pay Joseph Audio.   I'm going to take a swag and say that the kit below, assembled and shipped to your door would be about $3300.   Or you could build it yourself and have a LOT of fun doing it, for about $2300.

Go look at the Joseph Audio line and then look at:

https://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/mtm-speaker-kits/new-odin-kit-pair/

But if you have a hole burning in your pocket and just HAVE to drop Large Cash, there's a used pair of the Avalon Acoustics Mixing Monitor on Reverb.com for only $7000/pair.  They listed at $18,000/pair new.

I've been a huge fan of Avalon Acoustics for many years.   Really some of the very best sound anywhere.  True Hi-End.  

https://reverb.com/item/17692196-avalon-pro-mixing-monitor-black