Best beadroom speaker under $350 (NHT?)

I'm putting together a bedroom system and I'm looking for advice on a small pair of speakers. I'm looking to spend $350 or so used or new. I tried the MMGs but they were just too big. Now I'm seriously considering the NHT superone's or 1.5s. I've got Acurus seperates (RL-11 & A80), but I may go to a Jolida integrated eventually. Anyway, any advice one the NHTs and on other brands would be great. Thanks.
mailman199

Showing 2 responses by bigpowell

Try the Audes CS 105. There are a couple of pairs on e-bay for sale now. I got a pair for my bedroom for just about $100 (that includes shipping cost) three months ago. This is an Estonia company that used to make Mig fighter jets and turned to audio when the USSR went kaput. Their sound has been compared to the B&W. For the price, they blow everything else away. I am driving them with a Hafler DH101 preamp and an ancient Audionics CC2 amp (70 wpc). The sound is unreal for the price. The NHT's don't even compare.
The Audes list for $549 from a regular dealer on Audiogon. So you didn't get to listen to an under $500 from them.