Best balanced interconnects under 350

Looking for best balanced cables to run from Theta Pro Basic IIIa to Krell KRC3 (new or used market) At or around $350. Presently using Transparent Super XLRs from KRC3 to FPB 200c. I prefer dynamic, open, forward sound without digital hash. I have liked silver cables but found them lacking solid bass response.
bwyoung

Showing 1 response by fpeel

Why not use copper AND silver so as to get the best of both worlds? Harmonic Technology ProSilways are a hybrid design using both metals that should fit your desires. Their XLR version lists for $439 a pair and should be available used for about what you have budgeted. The best description of them I've seen is on HT's Web site. Unlike so many companies that over hype their wares, HT's claims under "Listening Impressions" are pretty accurate. A review was also recently posted on Stereophile's Web site, too. In the interest of full disclosure, I am not familiar with your hardware and make this suggestion based on the stated desire for "dynamic, open, forward sound without digital hash". That's what they gave me.