Best audio racks

I am planning on buying some new audio racks, but most of this stuff is fairly plain looking to me. Does anybody have some cool manufacturers websites to share where I can find some racks that are a bit more exotic?
128x128arcmania
settle down, drubin, I was not directing my comment to you personally. I was offering help to Arcmania that started this thread. There has been much advice and experience offered in other threads regarding Racks, in general.
Check out Billy Bags website. I just bought a standard B B rack-filled it with sand and it works great.If you got the spare change B B will build a custom rack to your specs in a variety of designs and materials.
Wow, both RixRax and Particular are amazing.Especially RixRax lovely "Sonata" model with a strong Japanese influence. Speaking of Japanese, Dekay, a Tansu cabinet is a wonderful tradition where a tree is planted when a daughter is born and harvested to create the cabinet upon the announcement of her wedding to hold the Japanese equivalent of a "trouseau". As I have three high maintenance daughters, I will be using the wood to build three ladders.
Nice info to have Kitch (I spent 15 years in the design industry and never bothered to research one of my favorite aquisitions). Mine is missing a few of the brass plates and shows pretty much normal wear for its age (however with some light damage) and has a lot of shrinkage to the back and drawer bottoms. It is not a show piece, but we love it. It will still store our CD collection amongst many other things for the time being.