Best amp with Dynaudio

I have the Contour 3.4 and am running with the Krell integrated 300i which is now about 7 years old. Would like to update. Does anybody have any suggestions?
johncombs7023
I have designed many Stereo and HT systems using Dynaudio
Speakers from the Audience, Contour to the Temptations.

Do you plan on keeping the CJ Pre-Amp, if so than I would try the following Amps.

1-Pass Labs X250
2-Bryston 7B..SST

If you use the Pass Labs X1 or the X2.5 Pre-Amps, the Best Amp for the Dynaudio Temptations is the Pass Labs X600 Mono Amps. The X600 needs to see a balance input source. The X600 bias is set to about 100 watts class A with peaks about 200 watts, than A/B for full power. The Dynaudio Temptations are one of the most dynamic loud speakers with little or no compression as input power is applied. It is my opinion to use electronics
with dynamics to show chase the Temptations outstanding dynamic contrasts.
I'm running my Contour 1.3 mk2's with an Odyssey Stratos w/ cap upgrade 150 w/ch (8 ohms) and an AES SuperAmp Signature 20 w/ch triode to great effect. My room is 12 x 17 x 8 with room treatments. I'm pleased with the tonal character but may want a little more midrange presence than my Stratos is providing. I'm running a Wadia 830 direct to the amp(s) so I do not want to insert a preamp. Anyone have suggestions on another ss amp that has the nice top end of the Stratos but a little more fleshed out in the mid ? One of the Sims perhaps - I've never heard a Sim amp. Thanks in advance, Peace, Dave.
I've paired the Simaudio W-3 with my Dynaudio C2s.
This is an intoxicating combo! Short of spending a lot more money, I can't imagine a better combination. I have a VAC Standard LE pre amp and the synergy between the three is amazing. It's kind of left any upgrade experimentation left to cables.