Best Amp for Revel F30

I currently own a Wadia 860x, Revel F30 Performas and leastly and lastly a B&K 4420 Reference Amplifier. I run the Wadia directly into the B&K with a pair of balanced Alph Goertz Silver XLRs. 8TC BiWire to the speakers. My room size is 12 wide by 17 long by 9 high. I listen to a lot of different kinds of music but really enjoy full scale symphonic and female cocalists. Does anyone have any experience with the F30s and a premium amplifier? I'm considering a Mark Levinson 334 but don't know if this is a good combo or if it is enough power for these speakers. I also have considered the Plinius 102. Can anyone suggest reasons for one of these or perhaps something even better with these speakers?
rel2
I heard the new Mc tube amp with these and it was very good. I also heard the McIntosh 602 and it was outstanding. All balanced of course; I forget which Wadia but it was at least a 86x. IMHO either was a better match than the ML 335 they had - too electronic sounding.
I heard the Revel M20's with a levinson 383. It was the best sound I've heard thus far. I think the Revels mate well with Levinson gear. Maybe because they are all part of Madrigal and they have good synergy? Not really sure, just know that I really liked it.
I agree with S7horton. "All in the family" seems to work with Madrigal. I run my 20's and 30's off a Proceed HPA2. Seems to give the best soundstage and bottom end without the Levinson 300 series price.
I ran my F30s, first with a Levinson 332(200wpc), and then with two 332s, in a biamped configuration. I was very happy with this combo. The amps and speakers matched up perfectly.
I have found the same with my Revel Ultima Studios and my Levinson 33H monoblocks.
I have noticed a couple of 332s, lately, right here on Audiogon.
I found that the 332 had more than enough power for the F30s.
Just depends on your budget, I suppose.
Good luck, and have fun.
Mike
I think the Lev idea is a good one, but I have heard Revel sound great with Mac gear, The Mac sound to me is abit more organic and the all lev system I heard was a bit more clinical with some added detail. Pass Labs woudl also be a good idea if you're into their sound...
-Vik