Belles / Power Modules Inc. Status

A couple of questions:

Does anyone know the status of Power Modules? I read last year Dave's retirement was on the horizon.

A21 Preamp Issue: I just replaced failed batteries and now the + volume function does not work, all the other remote functions seem fine. I left a message w/ Dave / PMI and was hoping to at least get some guidance, a replacement remote, etc. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks
markjohnson22
Very enthusiast indeed but a small scale company and he’s not looking to extend. At least hire an assembler Dave.
Was a few years ago, but I purchased a 21A replacement remote from him after I phoned the website phone# and he answered.
At this point it would be great if Mr Belles provided some type of transition plan. I love my Aria Preamp HotRod V2 combo, and would love at some point to get another V2 to biamp or trade mine in and get 4 mono blocks to drive my 3A signatures. Hopefully Mr Belles will be around for a really long time, but knowing that if he doesn’t, their is a plan in place would be reassuring. Stay safe and enjoy the music.