BAT SS amps - Newer VK-250 or VK-500 w. BP?

I have always been curious about the BAT "house sound" and had the opportunity this weekend to demo a VK-250 (w. BAT-PAK (BP)) in my system (RWA SB3 direct to amp to Escalante Fremonts). This combo is detailed, balanced, quiet, refined and slightly laid back. The bass is perhaps the best I have heard from these speakers in terms of both quantity and quality, bettering even the new Nuforce Ref 9SE v2.

My questions to BAT owners who have heard the VK-250 are:
1. How does the VK-250 compare to the VK-500 or VK-500 w. BP?
2. How does the VK-250 compare with the VK-220 sonically?
3. How much (%) improvement does the BAT-PAK make? (my dealer also has an upgraded VK-500 (revision D board), but no BAT-PAK)?

The obvious downside to the VK-250 is its current cost relative to the VK-220 or the older VK-500. The VK-250 and VK-220 would certainly fit in my audio rack more easily than the VK-500.

Thanks for your advice!
kwl
VK-250 if you going to get it. the BP is a must.
VK-500 is a steal on audiogon you just can't beat it with any amp with that price.
However the VK250 is a newer design over the 500 and size is good for all stand and racks.
Just either one you won't get wrong.
Happy Bat owner
Hello Kwl,

Sorry, they must all be too busy enjoying music on their BAT systems to post...lol. IMO BAT gear does that. Sorry I can't be of help, I own their top-of-the-line tube stuff. Well the system is warmed, time for some listening.....

Good luck with the search,
Tom