Bad experience with ZYX AIRY 3

HI

The Airy 3 is very well rewiewed here in AUgon, in many other articles here and there on the web and seems to be much appreciated by a lot of audiophiles...
However did someone had himself a bad experience with this cartridge and for what reasons ?

André
tenmus

Showing 1 response by sirspeedy70680e509

Thom,thanks for such an informative post!Unfortunately I was not able to digest it with the usual level of "low stress factor",that I usually enjoy,when a thread goes to this length!The reason for this was,my daughter kept whinning for me to get off her computer,so she could go online,and order another "Handbag of The Month"!

Normally I like to print out lengthly posts of this quality,to "digest",while enjoying the leisure of a long lunch break!Had you been considerate enough to give us a "heads up",as to how "good a read" this was going to be,you'd have saved me some grief -:)

My advice to you is twofold:
Firstly, when you DO think you have such interesting info,to post,please be so kind as to preface it with an "advanced warning,of really good content"!This will help to muffle the amount of "nagging" I'll receive,and give me the option of printing it out -:) (One advantage of owning a printing center).

Secondly, "Buy stock in COACH,or LOUIS VOITTON"!!

Thanks!