B&W Nautilus 803 or B&W 702 S2?

I'm currently sporting Paradigm 60 v3 for my fronts and considering purchasing B&W Nautilus 803 that are 10 years old or purchasing new B&W 702 S2.  My room is 25 x 20 feet, using Anthem A5 currently with McIntosh 135. Which would be a better fit based on these specs...and am I better off keeping the Paradigm's?
Ag insider logo xs@2xtophedwards
I'll put a couple suggestions that have already been recommended a lot.  The Hegel H160 will be a better and more refined integrated than the Rotel for about $1600-1900 used.  The H300 will be better than that, as the B&W speakers really need a high current / high power amp.  Other options could be the older generation Emotiva amps with a fuse upgrade (such as XPA-1 gen 1, or any of the XPR series).   Parasound A21 would also be a nice amp, and also works great with fuse upgrades.
I highly recommend a tube preamp partnered with a Wyred for Sound ST 500 amp.  I have B&W N802 and Concept 90 speakers.  This combo is killer on both pairs.  
Beware of all the hearsay recommendations from people that don’t own B&W speakers.  My 2 cents.
Hi  chief4425, I ended up holding off on speakers for the time being and decided to put my efforts into upgrading the amp.  I went with a used McIntosh Mc205, got it in May.  It sounds amazing and couldn't be happier.  I still have the old Paradigm 60 v3 - have had them for 15-16 years.  I can't believe how great they sound and can only imagine what a properly chosen speaker(s) will be like.  We will be going to the RMAF (Rocky Mountain Audio Fest) this weekend and will be looking at several speakers.  Anyone have any suggestions on speakers other than B&W, Focal (I plan on those already, along Zu Audio, and Tekton)  Any suggestions appreciated.
If you want musical sounding speakers I would look for something else other than B&W. Something from DeVore Fidelity, Sonus Faber (at least Olympica line or higher), Harbeth, Roger, Spendor, ATC, ProAc, Accoustical Engineering, Vienna Acoustics, Wilson Audio, Wilson Benesch, Magico, Raidho, Vandersteen.

B&W 800 series D3 is great for home theater and is one of my favorite high end home theater speaker system but not for 2ch music. If it's for 2ch music your money isn't wisely spent on B&W.
There are countless other cheaper options than B&W that are better for music.