B&W N802, Theta CB3, DN2

I'm looking for speaker system for my home theater. I'm current using Theta Casablanca III and Dreadnaught II. I'm interest in B&W N802,HTM1,and DS8S surround. Does anyone know if this is a good match for the Theta gear? also how good it sound with Theta gear?

Thanks for all of your input....
ericngo1
Post removed 
I had the 802's and got rid of them in favor of Vandersteen. You must check Vandees out - they are very cost effective and make wonderful sound. I have the 5A's, but their less expensive Quatro is a killer.
i recently updated my CB II to a III with an extreme DAC. I was planning on upgrading my speakers but find it no longer necessary. I use aerial acoustic 10T and CC5 and SW12. The sound is supurb. I had been planning on getting the 20T but frankly it doesn't seem necessary. The aerials are a perfect match for Theta. BTW, I have a Dread II as well and biamp the CC5. I went with monoblocks for the 10T. You can pick up 10T for a steal on agon.Good luck.ken
Thanks you all of you who response to my question. I really appreciated your input.