B&W N800, 800D, 802D for my room 16x17x8

I have a dedicated listening/hometheater room with size 16x17x8.

I'm considering B&W N800 or 800D or 802D.

I'm planning to keep it for a while.
Tight deep base is important.

Looks like N800 and 802D are about same price range.

I'm wondering if 802D will be plenty of bass for my room size. Also if it's worth paying the extra to go 800D over N800.

eandylee
On paper your room dimensions look very bad. What has been your previous experience with full range speakers in this room?
Thanks for the responses guys and girls.
Ok I made stupid mistake. I don't know where I got 17 but just measured it again and it's

20.5' deep x 16' x wide x 8' high.

It looks like this: http://sites.google.com/site/avcave

I never had full-full-range before. I currently have JM Labs 926s with REL sub, and actually listening Trifield wih Meridian.

I build the system with Music and hometherater hybrid in mind. I enjoyed it pretty good(although didn't have much time as I wanted to so far), but I think it now makes more sense to separte Music system and HT system.

Others I was considering were Wilson Watt Puff 7, one of the JM Labs BEs, Sonus Faber Cremona/Amati.

I was able to listen, B&W N800 and Sonus Faber Cremona.
I liked them both, but leaning toward one of the B&Ws for this time.
Why don't you at least give a listen to a Vandersteen product. They are easy to set up, pleasant to listen to, can be tailored to your room, fairly priced, etc. The cheaper ones are a bit ugly, but the top models are nice looking.
Stringeen, I agree completely. Of course, nobody has asked the obvious amp and music style questions which could narrow down or open up a lot of excellent options.