B&W DM602 S3 or Paradigm Reference Studio 20??

Have my eye on both of these as new fronts for my home theater setup. Currently using Paradigm Reference Studio 80's which I'm moving to my 2-channel setup. Haven't auditioned either yet, and probably wouldn't go wrong with either one, but was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on pros/cons of each?

Thanks.
paul441
FYI, the B&W 600 S3 series are no longer being manufactured new. They've been replaced with 4 new 600 series loudspeakers (686, 685, 684, & 683). If you go with 602's, you would have to either get them from existing stock at a hi-fi store or here on Audiogon preowned. I presently own and use the 601 S3's and 603 S3's and love that B&W sound. I almost went with the 602's originally and always regretted it. But now I upgraded to the 603's and they are superior. I don't see how you wouldn't enjoy the 602's. They are a dynamite unit.
I've owned the 601 S3, and the 603S3 and also the paradigm studio 20 v1, v2, and v3.

Tough choice, but in the end, I'll take the paradigm. The bass out of those little guys in a properly set up room is fantastic.
Con's

Both are ringy/hot on the top end. Not so much of a problem for HT.

Pro's

The Paradigms are pretty efficent so, you have a lot of choices for amplification.
B&W is a big name, easy to sale if you don't like them.