B&W 802D tweeter replacement

I have a pair of B&W 802D that a friend gave me when she moved out of her house. Unfortunately someone (a curious kid maybe) poked out both tweeters.  The replacements from B&W are about $1,100 each, which is not really in the budget right now.
I've looked for something used or aftermarket but haven't had any luck. Any suggestions? 
willpwm
That’s not very helpful and why I don’t like forums. I’ll get advice elsewhere.
You asked for advice. Some of us have owned the 802D, myself included. I believe people were trying to be truthful and help you understand what you were about to undertake. You simply didn't like the answer you got and felt offended. With situations like this, the reality of it can be painful. Yes, you can do whatever you want to this speaker but it won't be in your best interest, unless you bite the bullet and get original Diamond replacements. You said your friend gave you those speakers. A new pair of those had a retail price of $14,000 when they were discontinued for the newer D2 series. Yes, $2200 is expensive for new tweeters, but considering you got the speakers free, most of us would look at it as a bargain for those speakers just having to buy the new tweets. IMHO.
At the online B&W parts store, the tweeter for the 800D series is available as a separate part, SKU 14265:

http://www.bwgroupusa.com/bwgroup-parts/index.php/bw/speakers/800-series/800d-series/803d/800d-tweet...

It is priced at $1086. Not much cheaper, but full replacements are now $1300.
If you can’t afford OEM tweeters, buy the tweeters anyway, bring the speakers back to spec, sell the speakers at a discount to market rates (assuming the rest of the speakers are in minty condition) and take the proceeds (minus the cost of the tweeters) and buy yourself a speaker you can afford (and perform the way the designer intended). They’ll move quickly. You’ll be waiting a long time for “used” tweeters to hit the market, and anything other than OEM will take the speaker out of spec, and, unless you are dishonest, will never sell should you choose to move on. 
I totally agree with Nrenter - 
get em fixed right, sell em’ for 5 grand or so and take the $2800 net profit to get what ever fits your needs - hell you could probinly get 3k for the as is and let the next owner fix them- personally, I paid 2500 for a pair of less than mint N802’s and feel like I scored - 
I would be delighted to be into a pair of 892d’s for the cost of replacing the tweeters -