B&W 601 dented tweeter repair?

well i finally let my guard down with my 2 year old. i left the speaker covers off for a couple of days and wouldnt ya know he pushed in the tweeter 1st chance he got, @#!% kids!

anyways, should i try to fix it with a vaccumm cleaner or something, or should i just leave it alone? it still seems to sound fine, but it really bugs me to leave it...
bdr1117
well i tried the tape trick with a few different kinds of tape, no luck. turns out that if i just called my local b&w retailer, i would have found out that it only costs $25 for a new tweeter, problem solved. thanks anyways guys, espicially for the "Me suckee tweetee?", makes me think of the good ol days..... ohh me so horny, me luv you long time (sorry to any1 that doesnt know the song)
beleive this or not i had a dented tweeter on a b&w 602 and i used some clear packing tape , IT WORKED ... not perfect but very close . lay the tape as centered as you can in the center of your dent and gently lift it took several attempts but it looks ALOT better .
...and I thought we Audiohiles were the romantic type. Tape geesch, where's the love man!?