Aurender N200

Hi

I was hoping to get feedback on the Aurender N200.   I have a Bluesound Vault 2i that honestly has been great but I am looking for a significant bump up in sound. Will be using with a LAB 12 DAC which accepts USB class 2 output and has coax also.  I really like this DAC , although I do have the opportunity to trade up within a year so that's to be seen if I do that.  I find myself mostly streaming and want a great sounding stand alone streamer that won't be outclassed if I upgrade the DAC.   Any opinions of this unit would be appreciated 

Thanks 

128x128oddiofyl

Showing 1 response by audiotroy

here is another option

imagine an upgradable product line of servers tha allows you to start at an ebtry level server and you can upgrade all the way to their top of the line server

and as better parts becone availabile you can upgrade as well.

We were aurender dealers for years and the innous su

ounded far better and Roon offered advantages that the conductor app could not match.

we sold Innous for years with the biggest issue was their lack of upgradability we had clients always exchanging from one model to another which becamr tiresome

the i nous sounded better the the Aurender

We discovered 432EVO on a fewforums and the revires were stellar

so we decided to try them out

long story short the EVos sounded spectacular

to date we have gotten a rave review in the abslute sound positive feedback and a new review in Stereotimes

Dave and troy Audio intellect NJ

US importers 432 EVO music servers