Audio discounts during Coronavirus

Wondering if there are any great sales going on as a result of the coronavirus. If so can anyone elaborate as to who is offering any discounts? 

Thanks.
revrob
Being happy with all the components in my system for the last couple years I had not been buying much other than a new Nord Acoustics Streamer/DAC combo recently.
I ordinary use Voodoo Cable or Shunyata Research products for cables and cords but couldn't resist the urge to try out WyWires products. They are giving me a good price on some old cables I had around here, are 40% off theirs, and have a 30 day return period right now. I ordered a few new power cords and they are building me a custom power cord for my Nord. Everything should be here next week. Hoping for the best. 
@Larry5729 you are right and I too love streaming and all the new artists that I'm decovering, and I have found alot!!
But I also like listening to my CD collection as I have some obscure artists that I haven't found online yet.
I have two systems, one two channel, and a 5.1 setup. What the Oppo BD 105 allows me to do is run balanced out to my Tube preamp/amp
that drive my Maggie's in my two channel rig.
I bypass the Oppo internal DAC via BNC to my external Exogal Comet plus DAC  Because the Oppo has DSP surround, I can run RCA and integrate my SVS ultra 13 sub with my Maggie's....love it
So with my Emotiva XMC-1 I can easily switch between my Oppo BD 105, Xbox one X ( plays 4k blu ray) and I like to go racing (Fonza 6) when bored and depressed by the news, and to watch that I and use Amazon firestick. No more exspensive cable TV, just YouTube TV What I save should pay for the OPPO replacement hopefully. So I would gladly pay full price to a local vendor if he can find me a suitable replacement for my beloved OPPO
Some of the dealers I know have been having some good 'demo' sales. You can get a really good discount with those if you don't mind slightly used.
Revenue is a big challenge for everyone right now.

I have used Audiogon, eBay and my viewed my local dealers for specials on websites and have been able to pick-up a demo preamp (McIntosh C2600) and amp (McIntosh MC302) that have full company warranty and are being replaced.  

I believe the prices I've paid are a win-win and both were purchased form a local dealer.

Sincerely
Kevin