ascend sierra tower with raal or Focal Aria 936

I am trying to decide if I should buy either speakers. If someone has demoed both or purchased them can advise which one is better or should I be looking at some other speakers in $4000 range? I want a speaker which does not become fatiguing after a while. I have Parasound A21, Aesthetix Rhea, Audible Illusions L2B and cables are Nordost Tyr and nordost heimdall as speaker cables. I listen to Vinyl almost all the time. Thanks Guys.
couger4u

Showing 3 responses by bcgator

@contuzzi, are you saying that Ascend's (or any manufacturer that sells directly to the consumer, in any industry) business model has no bearing on the way they price their products?  You not only said it means nothing, but you capitalized the entire word for emphasis.  Are you actually saying that their pricing is in no way whatsoever derived from the cost structure of their business model?
"Ascend can't possibly be that ideal of a speaker"
- kosst_amojan

"We don't like their sound, and guitar music is on the way out"
- the music label Decca, 1962, when announcing they were passing on signing the Beatles

"The earth can't possibly be round".
- Everyone, pre-6th Century BC
Well now, kosst_amojan, that’s a fine way to go about living your life. Form opinions about things you’ve never actually experienced in person, and then cling to those opinions against all logic or opportunity. With that mindset, there’s no point in trying new foods, traveling to new places, or meeting new people. Everything that you need to have experienced at this point in your life has already been checked off the list. Whatever else one might say about living that way, you could surely argue that at the very least it’s frugal!