Aric Audio Systems Unlimited Preamp

They have a tube model called Unlimited that appears to be a decent value for < $800. It is tube rectified and with pair of tube voltage regulators and 12AX7 driver tubes. It even has a phono stage. Anyone is familiar with this preamp?
128x128kalali
Thanks @david_ten !! I agree that if the reviewer had the Unos with the SET 300B, that things may have gotten even more interesting :-) On that note, @mac48025 's build is the most superlative example I have built or heard thus far to date. I'm glad he's still psyched with his 300B SET! Best wishes, Aric
Aric's Super 211 SET amp is listed in 6Moons "Coming Next" section. Looking forward to Terry London's take, once he has the review published.
Yes......the 300B SET monoblocks with two external PSU’s are the finest amps I’ve had the pleasure of owning. And they aren’t even fully burned in yet! I’ve enjoyed the previous three amps Aric has built me but these are in another league. Thanks Aric. 
@david_ten thanks for the heads up about 6Moons. Is that a new wood case for the 211? Kind of hard to tell
Thanks for the heads up @david_ten and for the kind words @mac48025 ! @xenophon yes sir that's the second in a new chassis option I'll be offering on some models. I'll be revamping several of the current product line with this chassis and also offering a pre-fab Walnut chassis. The custom one in the 6Moons preview is a layered curly-maple and walnut chassis that was heavily inspired by Mac's amplifier. If anyone is on Facebook, my business page has both pictured (below):
https://www.facebook.com/AricAudioSystems/

Best regards, Aric