Are Pass Labs amps probably the best ever you can buy ?

I have about 15k to spend on an amp/preamp/integrated amp.

I mostly listen to smooth jazz like Dave Koz, Rippingtons, Brian Culbertson etc.... and loud.

I have yet to hear any amp that comes close to Pass Labs.

Your experiences pls ?
128x128cakyol
Post removed 
None better than Pass at it’s price point. SQ, craftsmanship, attention to detail, build quality, all top shelf components. The best customer service in the business. My ears have not heard anything that sounds "better" for the money. I’m sure there are certainly amps that sound as good, but "different". When you get into this price range it’s just a matter of preference and not so much what is "better". It's what your ears prefer. Speaking of ears, my ears also really like the Diablo D300.
"Rotel", IMHO is not really in the same (class) as the "Pass Labs", or "First Watt", amplifiers, which is Mr. Nelson Pass other company. I still have eight or nine of them "The Rotel's", as they do have their uses. But there is simply a huge difference in not just the design, but also the build quality and I am not even mentioning the sound differences!
"Rotel" is no slouch for sure! But NOT anywhere near a Pass amp for sure!
 I will say one thing though, A few years ago I needed/wanted a third "Pass", "X-350", to match my other two in a tri-amped system I was building that had a calculated 6Ohm load from the (64), transducers per side. "(42 tweets), (14, 8" mid's), and (8-12" Mid-woofers). The eighteen ten inch sub's were separate with their own amplification.
 But I could not find a decent example of another X-350 anywhere!. "At that time there was a waiting list for even a "Used", X-350". And I heard this from a few different places I did business with at that time. So, to hold me over I acquired a used "McIntosh MC-402". I thought the power matching between the two amps would be fairly close. With the Pass amp at 350wpc. and already quite a "Legend", for the power it put out. And the Mac at 400wpc., with similar specs but, I had never heard a word about this amp.
 Man-o-man was I wrong!
 That "Mac-402", very literally "Scared", me. Which was a new experience in my book. out of me as soon as I powered up the rig. I didn't melt anything...."I could just imagine in my minds eye the (42)-Mag-planar tweets I had it driving just melting their ribbons"! And I could just tell that the amp was barely even breathing. And when the same load was applied to an X-350? They had it running pretty hard. That "Mac", amp barely ever became warm while I owned it.
 Part of that difference was of course in the design parameters with the Pass amp going farther in "Pure Class A", while the Mac's auto-formers made the load just easy as it could be. At least that's what I thought after calling and mentioning it to "Ken", at "Pass Labs".
 And blindfolded I could not have told the difference between the sound of those two amps either. And believe me....I am NOT a "McIntosh" fellow at all really. Too "Clinical", is how almost all of the Mac's sound to me. But everyone is different!

Hi,
Listen the sony ta-5650 (V-fet), similar pass first watt SIT, but more power and incredible sound, better than luxman L507x and McIntosh mc-225 !!!
Hi,
Excuse me, i'm new, i did'nt introduce myself...
I'm french, so excuse me for my english langage...

My system:
Preamp lampizator subminiature 
Sony ta-5650 amp 
Focal sopra 1 speakers 
Marantz cd7 
Dac DIY Nos tda1541A S1 (for tv)
Atelier acoustik OCC/silver teflon HP
O2A and Furutech power cables 
Espace musical muse 1 RCA cables 

I compared my system with a lot of amps, including the luxman L507x, i always preferred the sony, at the same time for the natural, smooth and the vivid sound!
Now, with the lampizator preamp, the sound is even more natural and organic!