Anyone here using vintage speakers?

I am mostly a lurker and reader here and see very little conversation about vintage speakers (pre 1985). I have owned Altec 604's for about a year now and love the hell out of them. Just wondered if there are other vintage users in this crowd?
wwwrecords
I only have vintage.  Infinite Slope Model 1, Dahlquist DQ12s,  ADS L1290 and finally the set that made them all expendable Speaker Lab SK corner horns.
Nobody asked but I also have vintage equipment.  2 Dynaco ST-70,  SAE Mark XXIV, the original owner of  Luxman M2000 and  Luxman CL-35 preamp and also a Hafler DH 500.

My current stable is Infinity qB, Infinity RS1.5 and JSE Infinite Slope 1.8. The JSE's are the best built and most impressive looking. But the Infinity RS1.5s are my favorite sounding speaker. They even survived a pair of Vandersteen 3s I bought to replace them....

Kef r107's for keeps ... after Nautilus 802, Sonus faber Luito towers, Avalon eclipse, Klipsch RP-8060FA,  Tyler acoustics,  snell E3's, Type D,  vienna acoustics..all sold. But can't let go of kef 107.. I guess it'll be forever. 

I utilize Western Electric 713b drivers and a Western Electric 12025 horn in my speaker system.  The 713b's are probably from the early 1940's.  To me, they are among the finest compression drivers ever made.

I like a number of modern wide range drivers, like the AER BD series, the Cube Audio Nenuphar driver, and various Voxativ drivers, Songer field coil driver, etc.  But, I would not dismiss some very much older wide range drivers.  The Jensen/ERP M10 field coil driver is a terrific sounding driver that competes with any of the modern drivers I've heard and it comes from the 1940's.