Anyone contrast Transfiguration with Allaerts?

Has anyone auditioned both brands in their system? I'd appreciate any insight into the similarity/difference? Are they in the same league?
ebush
My electronics are definitely up to the task of handling a "higher end" cartridge.
The preamp is a $5k custom designed all tube unit with "tele's", Mullards and other very old nos. The power amp is a class A triode 300B push pull that is really quite extraordinary. Arm is a Moerch DP6 on a Merrill Heriloom. I believe the Glider works because it is matching the built in Jensen 347 step-up trannie perfectly as well as the arm. I have had a high output Glider sounding like you have experienced but switching to a low is REALLY very good now and my system is very neutral. Sitting as close as I do, brightness would drive me crazy. I have tried an Allaerts MC1B and it was as superb as has been noted except for a degree of thinness in the midbass/lower mids. I think that my step-up at 80 ohms is suspect as others have actually reported that 40 ohms is perfect in a step-up although 100 ohms for active is spec. My armtube is also suspect as a heavier tube has been recommended. Do any of you have recommendations on step-up trannie impedance for the MC1B?
Dear Ebush: As I say system dependent. In my experience the near field sit helps a little but not to much about ( the Glider performance ), other side I prefer the quality cartridge performance with out step-up transformers.

Of course that what you like are the whole " colorations " of your system in the same way that I like mine.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Yes, each of us has our own "filters". I need neutrality, grainless (low distortion) without rolling the top to get it. and great phase and harmonic integrity. My sense it that the Allaerts will deliver the depth and resolution to add to what I already have. I just need to match the cartridge and look for other's experience in best match for step-up load, non-step up active load, and effective arm mass. Any help here will be greatly appreciated. I also wonder about the Benz Ebony L which seems to aim at the same characteristics.
Ed
Dear Ed: Taking in count what you posted I think that the Ruby 2 can be a good choice for you other than the Allaerts MC2 Finish Gold.
I'm talking here only on the overall cartridge performance not of what are the needs on arm/phono stage, specially the Allaerts.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
Raul, What characteristics of the Ruby do you think would work better for me than the Allaerts MC1B, which is the only Allaerts I could consider, again assuming that I can match either correctly with arm and impedance? Also do you suggest the Ebony L to not fit the same catagory?
Ed