Anyone considering not buying Chinese products anymore?

I’ve been giving this some thought lately due to the current situation.  I’m not real knowledgable about this sort of thing but I feel like we, along with other countries, have helped make China very powerful with regards to their economy and military, which is a scary situation.  I’m starting to think it would be wise of us to not to support China, simply for our own well being.  This would mean not buying any audio products made in China.  Im not even sure its possible to completely quit buying products made in China because so much of what we use is made there but is it smart to cut back where we can and start supporting small business’ in America?  There’s plenty of excellent equipment made here...
128x128b_limo

Showing 4 responses by noble100

Well, how about we keep neglecting the health of our home planet, pull out of and stop funding all international coalitions and organizations dedicated to addressing the health of our planet and, while our planet's health hurdles toward becoming uninhabitable, let's focus on the much more important concern of boycotting everything Chinese.  Yeah, that's the really smart way to proceed.
     What could possibly go wrong?
     What do we all have to lose?

Perhaps instead, we could prioritize our concerns before we're all friggin extinct?

Tim

Poetic Justice dictates that our Loser in Chief contracts the Corona virus and passes to that Big Rally in the Sky.

A happy ending to a tragic story,
          Tim

>>>>>Is it true that when you lie your pants really are on fire? 👖🔥

If it is, with 18,000 documented lies and counting thus far, he should be a big, fat, orange crispy critter by now, or at least running low on pants.
     How can you tell he's lying?
     His lips are moving.

Tim

Speaking of taking one in the fanny, I just had a rectal exam and the doctor was behind me with his hands on my shoulders.

That's standard procedure, right?
     Is it normal to enjoy the exam?

Tim